17 May Weighbridge Operator and Office Administrator
Office Support and Weighbridge Operator
Salary £18,000 – £20,000 (flexibility depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Weighbridge Operator based on the Wirral. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that are experiencing tremendous growth year on year and reward their staff along the process.
They are looking for a career focused Operator/Administrator to join there weighbridge department however, have a hands on approach to assist in other area’s when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Vessel Department and completing any administration tasks set
- Ensure accurate information is record from weighbridge readings
- High Volume Data entry and copy typing
- Maintain strong communication with Transport department
- Completing spreadsheets using excel
- Basic invoicing
- Liaising with all other departments including transport
- Communicating efficiently with all customers/ colleagues on the weighbridge and record information accurately
- Completing all discharge documentation
- Answer incoming calls and providing excellent customer service
- Site coordination booking in and out
- Stock checks and system use
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Previous weighbridge experience
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be able to prioritise a busy work load
- Have experience within administration preferable in logistics environment
- Proficient on all MS packages
- Ability to multi task and be able to work independently and well within a team
Due to the nature of this role, you may occasionally be required to work a night shift or weekend to meet business needs. General office hours will be 8am – 5.30 however, flexibility will be required.
Please apply via the link if you are interested in this opportunity.