23 May Warehouse and Stock Control Administrator (Manufacturing)
My client is an award winning digital technology manufacturing company working with some of the world’s leading brands, within numerous sectors including retail, fast food restaurants, hospitality and leisure. They design, manufacture, and implement end to end interactive user experiences and customer journeys by developing in store transactional devises and large scale digital customer engagement solutions.
Due to continued international growth I am recruiting on their behalf for an experienced Operations Administrator to support their Warehouse, Stock Control and Production Departments.
Does this sound like a role that would be ideal for your next career move? If Yes, here are the details of your new job role…
In your role as Operations Administrator you will be reporting into the Senior Operations Manager
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities will be as follows:
– To assist with the booking in of any goods accurately onto the Navision system (MS Nav) to agreed deadlines. Creating put-away documents and processing put-aways on Navision.
– Take appropriate action to address any issues relating to stock which is incorrect, damaged or scrap to agreed deadlines.
– Processing cross docking requirements to kitted orders to agreed deadlines
– Release and creation of picks for required production orders based on order requirements and to ensure the production calendar accurately reflects orders.
– Creation and action Transfer orders between departments for stock requirements to agreed deadlines.
– To assist with preparation and partake in the company Stocktakes as and when required
– Scanning and filing of commissioning sheets onto the server
The list of duties included in this job description is not exhaustive. Duties may alter in nature occasionally and from time to time employees may be asked to carry out other reasonable duties.
Health and safety
– To assist the Assistant Warehouse Manager in ensuring the Health and Safety policy and procedures therein are adhered to all times and to the standards required.
– Be expected to follow and ensure 5S methodology is followed rigorously inside and outside the premises.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience You will need in order to carry out your role to your full potential will be:
– Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience in a similar environment essential
– Previous Experience within a warehouse/stores environment
– Attention to detail and process working
– Computer Literate, especially in MS Office and Google Docs
– Good Literacy and numeracy skills
– Methodical and logical
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Well-presented and professional
– Flexibility and openness to change
– Demonstrates an ability to co-operate with others and work part of a team
The Benefits of your New Role:
- Fantastic transport links to the location
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week (3.30pm finish on a Friday)
- Break Out Areas
- On Site Gym and Shower facilities
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a business who are at the forefront of technology and who are rapidly expanding. I am looking to speak to you about your next career move and conduct interviews asap.
Please can you send me your full CV and Cover Letter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any initial enquiries.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis