13 Apr Warehouse Administrator
Permanent Role – Based in West Bromwich
Supply Chain / Production Administrator
Basic Salary 20k – 24k depending on experience
Monday to Friday 7:00am – 5:00pm
A fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Warehouse/ Logistics Administrator to join an established homewares manufacturing company on a full time permanent basis.
You will provide ongoing support to the Warehouse manager, Sales team and customers by conducting administrative tasks in relation to products, sales and ordering, including post and after sales support. Ideally looking for candidate from a FMCG environment.
- Providing product information along with on-going daily communications with customers.
- Assisting the sales team with product development.
- Generating Excel spreadsheets to share critical information with internal departments.
- Inputting product details onto retailer platforms / portals.
- Meet critical paths for delivery and time stringent product launches into stores.
- Sampling products to customer requirements and approvals.
- Liaising with sales and production teams for any ad-hoc administration duties.
- Offering supply chain support.
- Fully Computer / IT Literate with an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience to be able to communicate efficiently with customers and suppliers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hardworking and professional attitude at all times.
- Thrives under pressure.
- Previous experience in an administration role.
- Excellent team player.
- Confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Driven and ambitious
- Methodical minded