25 Jun Transport Night Planner
Transport Night Planner (4 ON 4 OFF)
I’m currently recruiting for an Experienced Transport Night Planner to support an extremely busy company within Warehouse and Supply chain solutions.
You’ll join a business who are dedicated to serving our clients and candidates alike with the highest levels of service, knowledge, professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- System planning for a fleet of 50+ Class 1 vehicles
- Debriefing drivers, customer contact, query resolution
- Supervising and managing driver workloads
- Comply with legal requirements and company policies
- Ensure drivers have the correct paperwork and equipment to carry out their role
- To manage and plan vehicle movement, meeting the delivery needs of the customer while maximising load efficiency
- Maintain driver and depot communication, including pre-delivery , driver briefings and appropriate contact throughout each journey to ensure progress is effectively tracked
- Provide accurate information through Handover sheets to the Transport team
- Proven track record of working to deadlines and operational KPI’s
- Experience in overseeing a fleet
- Strong Planning and communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- CPC – Desirable but not essential
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK
- Professional manner towards clients and colleagues
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and willingness to adapt to in house IT systems
If you have experience in system planning for a fleet and a track record of working to deadlines and operational KPI’s, please apply via the link.