11 May Transport and Warehouse Stock Planner (Distribution)
We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a successful family run Health Care Distributor, during a rapid time of growth. We are looking for an experienced Transport Planner whose skills can also be utilised within the Warehouse to provide administrative support in relation to Goods in and Goods Out.
Your New Role and Responsibilities
* Planning and routing four vehicles on a daily basis
* Debriefing drivers on their return to the RDC
* Producing weekly reports on the Drivers; Behaviours, Time Keeping, Delivering to customers OTIF
* Being sole point of contact to the drivers whilst they are out on deloiveries to support with any queries or discrepencies
* Monitoring daily stock in take and inputting it on to the system
* Checking back-orders; Goods In, Current Stock Held, New Orders
* Any other administration
Previous Experience You Will Have
* Two years experience working within Logistics and Transport Planning
* Strong communication and interaction skills
* Experience using a fleet management system
Contractual Hours and Benefits
* Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm (If needed)
* 20 Days annual leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Medical Cover
* Free Lunch Days
Please click on the link and send me your fully updated CV and Cover Letter. We are looking for myou to start on the 29th May so I will be wanting to Interview you ASAP.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis