16 Apr Transport Administrator
6.30am – 14.30pm/14.30am – 22.30pm
I’m recruiting for a Transport Administrator based in the Sklemersdale area. This opportunity has arisen due to a restructure in the department allowing extra support to assist the busy Transport Planner.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Responsible for ensuring all drivers receive the correct paperwork and are fully briefed at the start and end run of their run, in line with company procedures and legal requirements.
- Provide support to both Transport planner and managers
- Ensure tracking system is managed and making sure all information is present and correct and there is full compliance to any regulations.
- Accurately recording driver hours along with agency workers.
- Report Anomalies directly to the Transport Manager
- Responsible for the POD process, ensuring all POD’s are processed and managed in line with the company procedures and sent to the relevant department.
- Accurately record all holidays, sickness and any other absence and ensuring the necessary records and rota are up to date.
- To keep accurate records of any tachograph infringements and driving license checks.
Applicants will have experience within the logistics/transport industry and have a good understanding of the processes.
- Geographical Knowledge
- Understanding on POD’s and WTD
- Strong IT skills
- Logistics/Transport experience P