23 May Technical Administrator – Technical Coordinator
Technical Coordinator -Technical Administrator
Monday to Friday- 8.30am- 4.30pm – Flexible working hours being implemented across the business
21days holiday plus bank holidays -Free parking
£25k -28K Salary Range
Location: -Liverpool -Aintree
Do you want to work for an amazing food business? Are you seeking a busy Technical role in a small friendly team? Are you looking ng for flexible working hours and a stable permanent role? If so this is the role for you
The role is
To support Technical Information Officer in the management of safety, legality, quality and Brand
Standards of Own Brands for major retailers.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job:
- To write Specifications and Quality Attribute Sheets internal and external.
- To ensure that manufacturing standards are in place to ensure that products meet all customer and legal requirements.
- Review of finished product artwork to ensure the artwork standards and legal requirements are met and delivered to the agreed critical path.
- Ensure that Quality Management System is kept up to date. Maintaining a high standard of document control.
- To support Factory in ensuring that the site is aware of and complying with customer technical policies.
- To work with NPD in development and sign off of new product for retailers.
- Ensure the supplier approval for raw material details are the most up to date.
- To manage customer complaints.
- Carry out the administration, investigation and response of customer complaints.
- Trending of complaints for internal & external sources.
- Generating KPI records internal & external.
- Assist in internal auditing against food safety standards.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures e.g. health & safety, training & development, quality, disciplinary & grievance and sickness & absence etc.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are maintained and that you show due diligence at all times. You should report any bad practices to the Health and Safety Adviser.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests to meet the needs of the business.
You will have:
Experience in the food industry
Knowledge and understanding of specification systems and brand standards
previous experience in writing technical specifications for major multiple retailer’s
Previous experience and relevant training of online systems used by the multiples.
Experience of dealing with customer complaints
Knowledge and experience of QMS
To be able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally
To be able to work as part of a team with ability for cross functional working
To have excellent customer service skills
To be able to focus on delivering results with a “right first time” approach
To be well organised and have excellent time management skills with good attention to detail
To be able to solve a range of problems
Strong IT Skills, especially in use of Microsoft Office – Excel, Powerpoint & Word
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Axis is a recruitment company.