16 May Supply Chain Scheduler
Supply Chain Scheduler (FMCG and Manufacturing)
Monday – Friday
I’m recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a company based in Liverpool. You’ll be joining a business who have a large presence across our UK supermarkets.
As supply chain scheduler you’ll be responsible for optimising product availability and working capital through effective management of team, productive relationships with supply partners and internal stakeholders and best practice application of SAP planning tools.
- Supply lead for product availability at all distribution centres for all Imported Goods within the area of responsibility.
- Fully responsible for ensuring the correct stock requirements are conveyed to relevant suppliers at product level, taking due consideration of lead-time and other factors (shutdowns, national holidays, etc.)
- Responsible for achieving stock, ensuring stock levels are within budgeted levels (days cover) whilst maintaining correct stock levels to support the business customer service target.
- Define stock targets, liaising with both the distribution centres & central planning teams, to ensure customer service levels and stock holdings reflect true needs of the business
- Liaise with Customer Service to ensure availability issues are proactively managed.
- Understand the supply partners’ operations and constraints. Work with key suppliers to build in flexibility and reduce supply chain cost.
- Ensure effective management of systems, including all master data requirements and supply chain alerts.
- Help co-ordinate all supply chain aspects of NPD; product change and product de-list processes.
- Coordinate the management of surplus stock and obsolete stock to minimise write off costs.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experienced with a good understanding of planning principles & theories including an understanding of inventory management theory.
- Understanding of all aspects of the supply chain and cost trade offs.
- Use of SAP or similar advanced planning system.
- Demonstrated knowledge & application of stocking policies.
- Strong planning systems knowledge
- Personal accountability
This is a great opportunity for an experienced supply chain professional.
Please apply via the link if you are interested in this great opportunity