13 Jul Supply Chain Planner (Manufacturing)
Supply Chain -Planner (SAP User – Manufacturing)
I’m looking for an experienced SAP user to join a Global Manufacturing company who are leaders within their sector. This is a really great opportunity to join a growing company who really value their staff and promote within.
Suitable applicants will have experience utilising the SAP system across Sales, Production and logistics with basic knowledge across all other areas.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Create work orders day to day
- Process goods received, dispatched and transferred between departments onto SAP system
- Liaise with production manager to rectify any issues with transport and stock control
- Regularly communicate with warehouse, transport and sales department
- Review and process orders accurately and within set time scales
- Ensure stock movements are kept to a minimum
- Produce the tickets required to dispatch orders
Skills & Essentials:
- SAP Knowledge with manufacturing or FMCG
- Experience in MS Office including intermediate excel skills
- Organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- £24.000 Basic salary
- 22 days holiday & 8 days BH (increase after 2 years’ service)
- Up to 6% matching pension
- Annual company bonus
If you have a strong SAP knowledge within the manufacturing sector and are looking to join a Global forward thinking business, please apply via the link.