26 Mar Supply Chain -Data Analyst -SAP
Job title: Supply Chain Data Analyst – SAP –
Reporting line: Supply Chain Manager
£21-23k Depending on experience
20 days holiday, death in Service, competitive pension, annual pay reviews and free parking.
Do you want to work for a stable, thriving business? Are you seeking a role where you can develop and expand supply chain skills? If so this could be the role for you…
Providing an exceptional level of high data analysis and recommendations, whilst ensuring clear reporting and processes are implemented and maintained, you will provide an important link between departments such as Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance. You will also provide visibility to the ongoing activities between Key Account Managers and our customers in a timely and efficient manner ensuring that the business objective of achieving maximum sales revenue by delivering our playsets to our customers at the right place and at the right time is achieved.
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager in leading and driving change for the Supply Chain function through identifying and implementing solutions for continuous improvement
- Business Management Information to be automated, developed and implemented in Microsoft BW and also in SAP and provided through: Daily Sales Reports, Weekly Business Performance KPI Reports (Sales, Supply Chain, and Financial data/reports), Monthly Review Reports, Sell In and Sell Out reports and Exec Dashboards.
- Identify and develop Microsoft BW reports and implement throughout the subsidiary to improve visibility & performance vs KPI’s.
- Drive continuous improvement through providing Data and Trend analysis to help challenge the status quo and highlighting key areas of focus to the business.
- Through data analysis identify and create solutions and make recommendations to mitigate against any risks or enable opportunities to be realised.
- Collaborate with and influence the wider Supply Chain / Sales/ Finance teams as well as other key internal stakeholders as part of driving continuous improvement and alignment on recommended solutions.
- Clear understanding & review of current processes / practices / procedures and identify opportunities and create solutions for improvement within the established framework.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration across the business and other subsidiaries and also company Head Quarters in Germany. Co packer and other business functions to not only ensure data integrity is maintained but to drive engagement and continuous improvement within the reporting process.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in Stock Management / Material Planning related activities when required.
- Any other activities required to be performed by your Line Manager.
The ideal candidate essential skills:
- Previous experience within a Supply Chain Data Analyst role or a similar role (2-3 years).
- Advanced Excel skills (including macros and pivot tables).
- Experience using Microsoft BW/BI or a similar Business intelligence tool.
- Educated to a degree level- strongly desirable.
- Proficient SAP user.
- Excellent people skills, including clear listening and communication skills.
- Proficient user in using Microsoft Power Point and Word.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working under pressure and at pace to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Analytical and numerate with high level of speed and accuracy,
- Self- motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking.
- Demonstrates customer focus – both internally and externally.
- Delivers performance – makes the right decisions to succeed.
- Continuous improvement focus – how can I improve current processes?
- Displays initiative and inspires others with personal qualities.
Axis is a recruitment company.