13 Jul Supply Chain Coordinator (Cosmetics Manufacturing)
Supply Chain Coordinator (Cosmetics Manufacturing)
We are thrilled to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a rapidly expanding Cosmetics Manufacturer in the North West.
Are you an experience Supply Chain Coordinator who is looking for a fresh new change? Do you have excellent communication skills on an International level? Are you looking to join a dynamic business where success is measured and rewarded? If the answer is YES then this is YOUR new role!
Our client currently supplies into major retailers in the UK, Europe, North America, South America and Australasia, with a UK head office including Sales, Technical, Product Development & laboratory functions with a manufacturing site based in China.
You will be working as part of a team to co-ordinate between the manufacturing site (in China) and the UK based Merchandisers to ensure orders are processed smoothly and delivered ‘On Time In Full’ to customers.
- Critical Path management, review data (from ERP system) and co-ordinate with Merchandisers and the China manufacturing site to ensure information processed accurately and timely leading to orders fulfillment to customers on time and in full (OTIF).
- Review Critical Path with other key departments to ensure projects/orders are on track including Studio, Technical, NPD, Logistics and Finance.
- Provide report updates to Supply Chain Manager and Directors with a summary of the status of orders and make recommendations to improve the process
- Prioritise work through the Graphics team to support the timings on the Critical Path
- Develop the end-to-end processes used in Supply Chain to reduce time and waste spent by fully utilising all the available enhancements from both the new ERP system (Sage X3) and supporting services
- Support Supply Chain Manager to move the team forward and achieve business targets
Your Key Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills with both the UK and China teams
- ERP system knowledge essential (Sage X3 knowledge an advantage)
- Well organised and comfortable managing time and meeting deadlines
- The drive to get results with a focus on the end goal and ability to overcome obstacles
- Very good excel skills required
- Merchandising experience into the retail market an advantage
- Role requires a good team player and ability to manage different priorities
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
To Apply for your new role
Please click on the link to send me your full CV and Cover Letter.
I very much look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Aspion Manufacturing