07 Jun Site Buyer – 9 Month Fixed Term Contract (Chemical Manufacturing)
Our Warrington based client is the largest producer in the world of their caprolactone monomer and its derivatives. This diverse speciality chemical goes into many different applications and end uses including resin & paints, protective coatings, adhesives and sealants and Polyurethane systems.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Supply Chain function for a Site Buyer to join this business for at least the next 9 months!!
If you enjoy working in a team environment and have a methodical and organised approach then this job is definitely for you.
Your New Job Role
In your new role as the Site Buyer for this Global Leading Chemical Manufacturer you will be:
- Managing and controlling of external suppliers.
- Ensure all materials arrive on time in full.
- Monitor Inventory and aged inventory in line with budget guidelines
- Build close working relationships within Supply Chain and with other departments
- Support Planning and Warehouse functions
- Raise Purchase orders in SAP
- A drive to continually improve purchasing methods
- Monitor and maintain Raw Materials and Packaging inventory.
- Regular communication with suppliers to ensure OTIF targets are achieved
To Be Successful in your New Role you will have:
- Business related qualifications or minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Experience of manufacturing software package SAP
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent team player
- Good organisational skills and must be logical, methodical and analytical in their approach to work.
- A hands on approach with a can do attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organised and structured with key tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to take a proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve results
- £27,000 circa
- 26 Days Annual Leave
- Generous Pension Contributions
- On-site Facilities
Please click on the link to apply. This is an ‘immediate start’ role so we are looking to interview for this ASAP.
I very much look forward to receiving your details.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis