11 May Senior Sales Executive
Senior Sales Executive
Field/ home based
Monday to Friday
£30,000- £50,000 DOE plus excellent benefits package
I’m currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join a growing family run software company based in the Midlands. This is an entirely field based/ home working role that will provide you with the chance to develop this already well known, growing service on a national scale. You will be given full autonomy in your sales approach with support from the directors to promote and sell their services.
You will aspire to successfully create and develop client relationships and provide exceptional customer service at all times. The successful candidate will adopt a clear and concise sales message and a real belief in the company ethos whilst remaining knowledgeable and informative.
The successful individual will be self- motivated and have a proven background in B2B sales with a passion for software sales and a real desire to earn exceptional commission.
Future plans to expand are in the pipeline therefore progression in the form of an expanding sales team is likely.
- Generate new business and manage the needs of existing clients through the delivery of bespoke solutions to match each client’s needs to drive results, build brand awareness and working partnerships, trust and loyalty through the brand.
- Organise, track and manage the sales process from inception to completion
- Research the market, related products and competition, quickly identifying opportunities for growth and prospects with potential businesses
- Continually understand and present new and developing ideas to match client’s business needs and improve the company’s service
- Effectively plan sales calls, in order to achieve revenue targets
- Formulate proposals according to clients business needs, managing their accounts, developing areas of growth and closing unprofitable relationships
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and within a team
- It is essential to have a determined, driven work ethic with exceptional communication skills and a hunger to motivate and be motivated within a target driven environment
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of building excellent customer relationships and display a strong desire towards achieving results
- The role is best suited to an autonomous, positive individual who can use their own initiative and find solutions to overcome objections
- Experience within Software Sales necessary
- Ideally you will be from a manufacturing, retail or logistics sales background however others will be considered