06 Mar Senior Location Manager
Senior Location Manager
90% Nationwide 10% Head Office
£35,000 – £39,000
I’m recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who offer employee services and benefits to external business.
The main purpose of this role is to drive account penetration through the strategic management of accounts within specific sectors of the company’s clients.
Working with your team you will be responsible for setting and implementing the strategy for your sector of accounts to ensure an excellent roll out for the client and that each Field Sales Executive assigned to your accounts has the opportunity to see enough viable people each day to hit their targets.
You’ll manage, coach and develop the Location Manager and Location Support Coordinator working within your work stream / sector of clients
The successful candidate will have experience with building relationships and generating new business.
- £35,000 – £39,000
- 20% Bonus
- Company car
- 5% -8% Pension contribution
- Private medical and Dental care
- Childcare vouchers
Responsibilities and accountabilities in the role
- Work with the Head of Location Management to plan the strategy for a specific sector of accounts and set KPI’s and targets relating to that sector
- Liaise with Business Development and Account Development to obtain accurate account specifications
- Work closely with key contacts of client sites to ensure the roll out of benefit programmes happens in a timely manner in line with their expectations
- Meet with clients face to face to conduct location set up meetings ahead of a roll out
- Ensure targets and KPIs relating to your sector of accounts are met
- Manage issues that occur on site during a roll out and act as a point of escalation for the team where needed
- Design and analyse Management Information relating to the specific sector of accounts and make recommendations accordingly
- Ensure the Executives assigned to your sector have the ability to see enough viable people each day
- Maintain communication channels between the Commercial team, Regional Sales Managers and Business Support to implement location schedules and resolve account queries
- Support the Head of Location Management in achieving the overall department objectives
- Stretch and challenge existing processes and ways of working in order to strive for service excellence and great customer engagement
- Ensure client data is in the correct format and ready to import to the CRM database
- Provide a contribution towards account development through feedback from the success and challenges experienced through benefit programme roll outs, making recommendations to improve customer service and/or revenue
- Maintain departmental records of attendance, absence and holidays, including timetabling of holidays
Skills and Experience required:
- Knowledge, Technical skills, experience and qualifications required in the role
- Full UK driving License
- Experience in setting strategy to achieve targets and KPI’s is essential
- Experience in meeting people face to face in a service and sales environment is essential.
- Sales or account management experience is essential
- Experience of planning and scheduling work to tight deadlines would be an advantage
- Experience of managing a team would be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience within the employee benefits industry would be an advantage
- Project management experience would be an advantage
- An intermediate level of experience on Word and Excel, confidence with Outlook and PowerPoint are required.
Please apply via the link if you are interested in this role.