17 Apr Senior Business Development Executive
Senior Business Development Executive
Job Type: Business Development Executive
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 (Negotiable depended on experience) + Uncapped Commission
Sector / Industry: Media Technology
Job Reference: JW2401Z
Are you a talented sales professional looking to develop your career and earning potential? Are you looking to work for a successful growing business that provides you with the right training and support to develop your career? Then we are looking to speak with you! Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their Business Development Team on a permanent basis.
Responsible for identifying new clients and introducing there portfolio of services and products. As the face of the business, you will have the opportunity to understand their client’s requirements and to ultimately build long term relationships with them. Unlike other sales roles, this is a truly consultative sales role. The client base will range from SMEs, and global corporations to government institutions, your approach to selling will differ depending on the client and their needs – meaning no day is the same!
- Basic Salary of £25,000 – £28,000 + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE £45k)
- Highly Rewarding Employee perks, such as Activity based bonus in the initial 4 months – £500 per month
- Childcare Vouchers
- Simply health – A health cash plan
- 23 days (+ Bank Holidays) annual leave increasing with length of service
- Identifying new clients and introducing our portfolio of services and products.
- As the face of the business, you will have the opportunity to understand the client’s requirements and to ultimately build long term relationships with them.
- Unlike other sales roles, this is a truly consultative sales role. As their clients range from SMEs, and global corporations to government institutions, your approach to selling will differ depending on the client and their needs – meaning no day is the same!
- Take control of personal pipeline
- Manage portfolio of business leads
- Ensure strong conversion rates
- Iterate with company sales processes
Required Skills & Experience:
New business sales experience; ideally within a B2B media, events, software etc.
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment; from a consultative sales background
- Strong understanding of the solution based sales process
- Proven track record of success and a natural ability to sell
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative and lateral thinking
- Strong work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
This role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, who is looking to earn uncapped commission within a forward-thinking business.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.