12 Apr SAP Super User (Production and Manufacturing)
SAP Super-User (Production and Manufacturing)
For you to be successful in this role we are looking for a talented Supply Chain Coordinator with exceptional SAP knowledge who from day one will find themselves in a supportive environment equipped for building solid technical SAP knowledge. It is an exciting role which will you to put your SAP skills towards improving local and business operations around the world. Due to the nature of the role, at times you will be required to work independently, as part of a team and alongside customers at client sites.
This role could be a huge step in in your career with a path to becoming a successful SAP Consultant.
- Supported by your team, you will own SAP support related activities across modules
- Assist with client workshops and requirement gathering sessions along with other duties to understand client business requirements to provide a best strategy plan
- To develop a strong understanding of client and industry business processes to provide advice to clients
- You will aid the team with the coordination and delivery of client demonstrations
- Effectively deliver project tasks within time and budget through excellent project management and coordination skills
- You will use your strong stakeholder management skills throughout the delivery cycle to provide excellent customer service, leaving our customers delighted
- Required to complete any other duty at reasonable request
Required Skills and Experience
- Functional familiarity with SAP
- Advanced in MS Excel and other Microsoft office tools
- Excellent communication skills and a team player, but able to work independently
- To be a keen problem solver with an analytical mind and confident approach
- Solid business process knowledge
Any level of functional configuration in either of the below Manufacturing Departments;
- Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Sales and distribution (SD)
- Plant maintenance (PM)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Customer Service (CS)
- Project System (PS)
Ideally you will have a strong familiarity with any of the above SAP modules, you will be an SAP Superuser or use SAP as part of your current job role with a keen interest to pursue a career in SAP consultation. You may have configuration experience, you may not. But what you must have, is the capability and strong interest to understand business operations and SAP software in deeper technical detail.
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring your CV is fully up to date with the right contact details on there. I am looking to interview for this role ASAP.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis Recruitment