16 Apr SAP Logistics and Production Technician (Manufacturing)
SAP Logistics and Production Technician (Manufacturing)
We have a very unique opportunity with our client, a rapidly growing Manufacturer in Blackburn, who have not only doubled their turnover in the past two years but also the number of staff they have working for their business.
If you are career hungry, passionate and looking for a company to work for who will not only support your career development but will offer you a career path… THIS is the ROLE for YOU.
In this role as the SAP Technician within the Logistics and Production Department you will be responsible for:
- Being the SAP Super User for all Operational SAP Functions
- Maintaining and updating the SAP ERP system
- Creation of materials and their properties
- Purchasing: Creation/Approval/Purchase Orders/Goods Receipts/Reversals
- Sales: Manual Creation of Sales Invoices and Billing runs
- Scheduling and Logistics: Patterning of schedule to route all vehicles daily within SAP
- Prepare reports for senior management for KPIs and Production figures
- First line support for all UK users within the Group
- Work closely with production teams in identifying required materials, quantities and lead times to meet project schedules.
- To be able to manage and coordinate various parties within the organisation to meet required deadlines.
- Communicate and manage third party suppliers in obtaining quotations and lead times
- Help with the coordination of shipments around the globe to meet delivery schedules.
- To build an effective network within the organisation to ensure appropriate and effective contribution of others towards the production goals.
- Participate in daily stock audits to ensure recorded stock is onsite and input into SAP
- Receive incoming goods; check for damage and for discrepancies between goods, purchase orders and invoices.
- Accurately sort, label, and store goods; arrange storage to optimize warehouse space.
- Maintain logistics data to relevant systems to maintain up-to-date stock and inventory records.
- To actively participate in the Continuous Improvement Process (developing quality, delivery, safety and methods)
- Confirm material certification then assign material traceability identification
To Apply for your new role
Please click on the Link below to apply. Can you please ensure your CV is full up to date with the correct contact information clearly visible.
I look forward to receiving your details.
Kelly Newell – Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis