09 Jul Sales Executive – ( Renewables & Battery Storage )
Our client has been deploying residential batteries and solar systems since 2010. We have helped our customers generate over 800,000 kWh (equivalent of £1m saving) of home-grown British sunshine power and installed just over 1,200 battery systems in the UK, making us the UK’s leading smart battery provider.
To contact customers who have registered an interest through our website and requested a quote. Establishing their needs by effective fact finding, understanding their product interest and energy usage.
Designing a solar system or explaining the savings and technology of our Smart Battery. There are fantastic savings + financial returns to be made by installing solar and battery storage.
Full training will be provided, although the successful candidate(s) will already possess a combination of:
- Background knowledge of solar and/or renewables would be a great advantage. Not essential.
- B2C sales experience (At least 6 months) advantageous if telephone based.
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver the best customer service
- Make the most of a culture where there is no exclusivity on good ideas!
- Highly motivated and driven
- Punctual and reliable
- Good organisational skills and computer literacy including basic understanding of CRM
- Good written skills
Target based with uncapped commissions. OTE £35,000
Working hours are 9:30am – 18:00 / 11:00pm 19:30pm Mon – Friday + 1 saturday per month
If you would like any further information then please `APPLY NOW` for immediate consideration