25 Jul Sales and Relationship Coordinator
Sales and Relationship Coordinator
Salary 23k – 24k
I am currently working with a well-established training company who are seeking to grow their current team by looking for an additional Sales and Relationship Co-ordinator.
The main purpose of the role will be to engage with employers to identify opportunities for the placement of Traineeship learners and Apprenticeship placements. Maximising contacts to support business growth targets and account managing employers and customers.
The main criteria of the role is:
- Account Management
- Marketing Activities
- Training and development
- To lead the engagement of new employers in becoming customers of Alder Training, to initiate and co-ordinate client contracts, identifying new training opportunities to expand the work within existing companies and to engage with new learners and employers.
- Make phone calls and follow –up sales visits, to establish new employer relationships which generate revenue through Alder Trainings programmes and work experience opportunities, with a focus on our commercial offer.
- To liaise with employers, wherever appropriate, to agree recruitment requirements and interview arrangements.
- Contact employers whenever the existing training programmes can be expanded to include bespoke training products or services.
- Determination and Drive
- Good communication skills
- Developing and maintaining key account management systems and processes
- The candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
- Preferably a driver
There will be training and development for the right candidate who can demonstrate a level of professionalism and very keen to learn. This is a very versatile role which means candidates from other industries with transferable skills will be considered.
Mon – Fri 36 hours per week