05 Mar Sales Analyst -Sales Administrator -FMCG
Sales Analyst -Sales Administration -Excel Processor –FMCG
Bury -Pilsworth –North Manchester
Monday to Friday 8.30-5pm
Excellent benefits after qualifying period- Share options, free parking, life assurance and 20days holiday.
Do you want to work for a thriving FMCG business? Do you have strong Excel skills and enjoy a varied administration role?
Are you a graduate who wants to forge a career in a leading food business? Or just a strong administrator who wants more variety in their daily duties? If so read more ….
You will be:
Creating new Product development briefs and circulating all documentation to relevant teams
- Completing customer new line and promotional forms
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Monitoring the critical path of new product launches
- Completing all weekly and monthly sales spreadsheets, keeping track of sales targets and assisting in the production of monthly board reports
- Liaising with customer sales and forecasting teams, dealing with customer complaints and all invoice queries and short deliveries
- Attending internal benchmark panels
- Ad hoc store visits to buy back samples
- Assisting in the organisation of meetings with customers and the preparation of all meeting documentation including sales data analysis, power point presentations, slide formulation, printing and binding of presentations and organising corporate hospitality.
- To provide administrative support to the sales team, also contact and support for other sites
- Liaise with colleagues on-site in the absence of the relevant sales team member
- Attend relevant meetings when requested in a minute taking capacity
- Liaise with NPD to have relevant and accurate products submitted on time, to the right place and to the exacting required high standard.
- Deal with Courier arrangements, or take in person where applicable products and samples to customers
- Ad hoc visits to other sites as and when required.
- Works to ensure that where ever possible tasks carried out minimise environmental impact.
- Ensures any environmental non- compliances reported promptly & rectified.
- Confident, Enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage relationships with customers and internal contacts and continually exceed their expectations with a customer focused attitude
- Experience of using Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and good with figures and producing reports
- Must be capable of working accurately and diligently to agreed timescales
- Performance oriented with a proven ability of delivering quality reports/action plans in conjunction with Account Team, Marketing team and Category Manager
- Bright graduates with some admin experience will be considered
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Full driving licence
Axis is a recruitment agency.