12 Apr Sales Account Manager – Software Industry
Digital Sales Account Manager – Permanent Role
Based in Manchester – Full Time 08:30am – 5:00pm
Basic Salary £25,000 + Commission
Working closely with members of the broader sales team to deliver new business and account manage established accounts by selling new product and generating additional sales revenue from customers through effective cross-sell and up sell activity.
- To support the effective account management of all allocated accounts
- To support customer retention through sales excellence and resolution of issues pre-renewal.
- Main responsibilities
- To implement agreed call campaigns to the prospect and customer segments as directed by your manager
- Work proactively with marketing offering campaign ideas for call out and specific e-shot activity
- Working closely with the Accountancy telemarketing & sales team to deliver the ‘wider team goal’
- To identify new business opportunities for yourself & for field sales when over ‘x’ bench mark
- To handle all inbound sales calls from prospects and customers who wish to discuss our products
- To exceed sales billings targets
- To create new pipeline through telephones based activity
- Achieve agreed KPI’s as directed by your manager
- To continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information as directed
- To recruit attendees for the customer events programme and provide pre and post event follow up support
- Proven telesales experience (new business preferable) with evidence of achieving/exceeding sales targets.
- Knowledge of accountancy profession and practice software products would be advantageous.
- B2B experience
- Sales orientated team player
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Good organisation and admin skills