01 Jun Sales Account Manager – ( Home-based )
We are currently recruiting experienced Sales Account Managers for our client based in Liverpool, Our clients main focus is to offer high quality training which helps individuals and local business grow and compete within the marketplace. Our client specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships and high quality programmes for the unemployed.
Please note this is a fulltime home based role but you will be required to work 1 day in the office per week.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Experience working within the training sector would be an advantage
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are ready for a new challenge working with a growing business that will offer you ongoing career progression and development then click on the link to apply!