01 Aug Sales Account Manager – ( Home-based )
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Account Manager for our national client , Our clients main focus is to offer high quality training which helps individuals and local business grow and compete within the marketplace. Our client specialises in the delivery of apprenticeships and high quality programmes for the unemployed. Because of our clients continued growth we are looking to recruit Sales Account Managers in strategic locations across the UK.
Please note this is a full time home based role, the successful candidate must be living or local to Huddersfield
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Experience working within the training sector is essential
- Experience in selling Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Pre-Employment Courses is essential
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will undergo a 1 week training programme at head office in Liverpool, Travel and accommodation will be expensed.
If you are ready for a new challenge working with a growing business that will offer you ongoing career progression and development then click on the link to apply!