24 Jul Researcher -Spanish / Portuguese Speaker
Are you a recent Graduate seeking a role that will offer career progression and the chance to work for a leading publisher?
Graduate Researcher – Graduate -Spanish -Portuguese language speaker
Language required: Spanish and Portuguese-English
Monday to Friday 09-05pm or 08-04pm or 7am-03pm
£16, 500 -18k Salary
Do you want to work for one of Europe’s leading publishers of electronic business information? With 32 offices in 24 major cities around the world, the company employs over 500 professional full-time staff.
The company is best known for its large range of international company information products which combine multiple high-quality data sources with flexible, state-of-the-art software to allow users to manipulate data for research, financial analysis and marketing intelligence. BvD products can be found in many leading financial institutions, multinational corporations and business schools around the world.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. Harvesting financial information through a daily download of company press releases, stock exchange announcements and news stories regarding mergers, acquisitions and other corporate transactions.
2. Interpreting financial data and other financial information in relation to corporate transactions.
3. Quality checking historical deal records to ensure the company database reflects and provides a consistent high standard of data and analysis.
4. Analysing specific transactions to determine whether or not they meet the inclusion criteria for the company database
5. Cleaning and updating the company database to ensure that deal records and company records are up to date, accurate and comprehensive
6. Tracking and updating deal records until completion
7. Completing bespoke projects related to the continued maintenance of a high quality database.
A good Bachelor’s degree
Fluent in English and Spanish and Portuguese
Strong interest in the financial markets, particularly M&A
The desire and flexibility to learn
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work well under pressure
Proficient IT skills
Experience in a similar role with a business information or news service provider
Due to the nature of this position, the recruiter has requested to restrict applications by location. Only candidates in the UK may apply. (With the correct working Visa)
Axis is a recruitment company.
Axis is Recruitment Company.
At Axis Recruitment, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.