03 Jul Receptionist -Front of House Receptionist
Monday to Friday 9-06pm
£25-30k Depending on experience
Do you want to work for a more relaxed fast paced organisation? Are you sick of tat stuffy corporate reception yet still want to work for a global business? Are you looking to work in a super busy, fast paced reception role?
If so this could be the role for you….
Reporting into the HR & Facilities team you will be the face of Monster Energy responsible for meeting and greeting everyone who visits our offices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Answering & screening call, taking messages, arranging call backs.
· Meet and great all visitors to Monster Energy.
· Issue appropriate visitors passes.
· Co-ordinate meeting room bookings and any refreshment requirements.
· Arrange couriers.
· Arrange taxis and any transport requirements.
· Sort and distribute post.
· Keep the reception area clean and tidy.
· Maintain stationary stock and replenish as necessary.
· Update all employee holiday tracking information on behalf of HR/Payroll.
· Conduct weekly fire alarm testing in conjunction with the H&S/Facilities Manager
· Ensure reception fridges are fully stocked.
· Provide any ad-hoc secretarial support as necessary.
This list is for guidance only and the post holder will be required to undertake additional duties in line with the change needs of the business
· Previous reception experience in a fast paced working environment.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
· Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking with acute attention to detail.
· A bright can-do attitude and sunny disposition.
· Computer literate, able and willing to assess issues and find suitable solutions.
· Self-starting and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
· A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
· Possession of excellent organizational skills.
· Possession of excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Ability to utilise appropriate technology toward predicting, tracking, and reporting functional performance.
· Thorough understanding of Company policies, practices, and procedures.
· A willingness to accept and perform extra business related tasks that may from time-to-time be assigned.
· A grafter who will do what it takes to deliver success for the business and shape the role.
Axis is Recruitment Company.
At Axis Recruitment, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.