06 Aug Receptionist
I am recruiting for Receptionist on behalf of a Well Established, Prestige Academic College in the Central London area. The Receptionist is the first point of contact for many people and will play a major role in how the College is subsequently perceived.
It is of paramount importance that the candidate develops a comprehensive knowledge of the College and its activities and the support on offer as they will be often working alone. The candidate will also need to give assistance in a courteous, cheerful, and professional manor with good knowledge of the local area, transport links and attractions.
- To ensure that the reception area is clean and tidy with relevant and up-to-date documentation
- To provide a welcoming, courteous, efficient and proactive reception service for all users of the College. To provide a first point of contact for enquiries in respect for all Union activities.
- To receive and sort post for collection as required. To take delivery of packets and parcels and maintain their safekeeping. To ensure that recipients are made aware of collection procedures in a timely and efficient way.
- To use the Colleges booking system to schedule appointments for the various visitors to the Union.
- To support the Administration Support Coordinator with the preparation of the recruitment packs for interview panels
You will be shadowing a member of staff for the first day and then later work independently.
This is a temporary vacancy for an immediate start.
Immediate interview is available for the right candidate.
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm