28 Feb Receptionist
Monday – Friday
8.30am – 5.30pm
I’m currently looking for a Receptionist to cover a 3 month temporary contract based in Liverpool city centre. You’ll be joining a well-known company within the financial sector who offer the highest standard of customer service to any visitors, on site or over the phone.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business who have a number of permanent roles and for the right candidate, there may be permanent opportunities available.
Applicants will have experience within front facing customer service roles and have previous Reception or Administrative experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answer and divert calls
- Filing and scanning
- Issue visitor and parking passes
- Manage company inbox and relay messages
- Daily post, Stationary ordering
- Booking and coordinating meeting room
- Booking travel and hotel accommodation and processing expenses
- Inputting information on the in-house database system
- Possess some administration experience
- Good customer service or front facing experience
- Be attentive to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a thorough understanding of Microsoft office
- Have a positive and approachable manner
- Possess excellent organisation skills
Please apply via the link if you have the suitable skills required for this Particular role, apply via the link.