10 May Quality Control Technician – Immediate Requirement (Manufacturing)
Quality Control Technician
As our clients Quality Control Technician you will be responsible for the collection, testing, evaluation of materials and the auditing of production processes/product to standard or requirement, whilst assuring that customer’s standards are maintained on all products that we manufacture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The collection and testing of received materials.
- Job changes, identification of incoming materials.
- Auditing of process conditions, methods, and controls.
- Auditing of product to confirm conformance to requirement.
- Communication of non-conforming issues to relevant parties and subsequent follow-up to assure compliance.
- The control and communication of defective material
- Involvement in improvement activities.
- Data collation
- Replenishment of Manufacturing Laboratory consumables.
- QC laboratory cleanliness.
- MFI calibration.
- Continual communication with Logistics.
- Other ad hoc activities.
- Basic manufacturing knowledge
- Basic auditing techniques
- Inspection methods and requirements
- Measurement methods
- Health and safety awareness
- Organisation and planning
- Problem solving
- Verbal and written communication
- Charting methods and means of analysis
- Basic computing, especially MS Word and Excel
Positive, proactive, self motivated, hardworking, flexible, inspirational, confident and outgoing. A team player is essential.
Please send your fully up to date CV and cover letter. I am looking to Interview you asap as this role is to start on Monday 21st May.
I look forward to receiving your application
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis