25 Jun Quality Administrator
Quality Administrator / Warehouse Administrator
Job Type: Quality / AQL
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000
Sector / Industry: Apparel Industry
Job Reference: JW564
I am seeking an experienced Quality Inspector / Administrator that has an extreme passion for working in the Apparel industry, this person must be extremely motivated and can work well under pressure in an intensely busy environment. This exceptional opportunity is to join a global leading business in the apparel industry. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to progress and searching for a role with authority. This would be a massively exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a rapidly expanding business.
- Basic Salary – £18,000 – £19,000 (Negotiable down to experience)
- Progression Opportunity’s
- Team of upbeat, successful and vibrant Individuals
- Undertake product inspection of imported clothing goods
- Complete product performance and QC inspection reports
- Liaise with the product team to ensure the smooth flow of deliveries and to flag any potential risks/delays
- Check all labels and swing tickets contain correct information
- Check labels and swing tickets are positioned and attached correctly
- Check products for imperfections
- Good knowledge/understanding of clothing lifecycle
- Work closely with Technical and Production Team
- Work closely with suppliers to achieve and maintain quality, including all details and finishing’s and to improve any quality issues.
- Have excellent inter-personal and written communication skills
- Adapt to working in an office and warehouse environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a Quality AQL role
- Must have a clear understanding of garment construction/
- Must be used to independent work flow but also to working closely with an in house Technical and Production teams.
- Dealing with deadlines
- Working under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication and analytical skills are vital as well as commercial eye
This role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, who is looking for a long term career with opportunities to progress and grow within a market leading business.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.