03 May Purchasing Administrator Immediately Required (Manufacturing)
Immediately Required – Purchasing Administrator (Manufacturing)
Are you an ambitious Purchasing Assistant available immediately or a Professional Temp with Purchasing experience looking for an opportunity to join a Global Manufacturing company… we have the perfect fixed-term contract for you.
Our client are unrivalled in competition when it comes to quality and standards within their manufacturing process, producing exceptional quality in packaging for some of our most well known and loved consumable goods, food and beverage brands.
We are looking for an experienced purchasing administrator to join the business ASAP where your knowledge and expertise will be put to instant use in maintaining solid relationships both internally and with suppliers who you will be predominantly directly purchasing raw materials from.
Your Role & Responsibilities
* Placing orders on the ERP system
* To ensure that the ERP system is accurately kept up to date with information.
* To build and maintain strong supplier relationships on behalf of the Company
* To develop the relationship with all suppliers, ensuring high levels of service to and from manufacturers, to assist the Company in becoming their supplier’s customer of choice.
* Liaising with Production, Logistics and the Customer Services Department to stay abreast of all changes in customer/supplier demand
* All other administration duties required
To be successful in your new role you will have:
* Two years previous experience, within manufacturing, in an Assistant Purchasing/Buying role
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Full Onsite Facilities
Due to internal movements within our clients business I am looking to Interview for this role ASAP. This role is to begin at the end of March (for training) ready for a handover in April.
Please click on the link to apply.
I look forward to receiving your full CV and a cover letter.
Principle Manufacturing Consultant – Axis