06 Mar Project Coordinator (Access / Fall Protection – Construction)
We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of our client who are specialists within Building Access and Fall Protection based in the heart of the Wirral.
We are looking to for an experienced Project Coordinator to work alongside the Estimating Team. You must have a background in Construction to be able to add instant value to the team at this very exciting time of growth and expansion.
If you are ready for a new challenge working for a Board of Directors who will support you through your transition into their business and offer you ongoing career progression and development then click on the link to apply!
Your Responsibilities and Duties
* Managing multiple, short duration installation & maintenance projects nationwide
* Work closely with Estimating team
* Ordering materials
* Production of RAMS
* Scheduling Operatives
* Ensuring client satisfaction during projects and at handover
* Preparing installation & re-test certificates for project handover
* Dealing with minor contractual matters
* Submitting payment applications
* Keeping up to date with industry best practice
* Reporting to the Contracts Director
* Ensuring profit margins are maintained
Your Qualifications and Skills
* Good IT skills
* Be able to work from drawings
* Experience of reading and accurately interpreting drawings and technical specifications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with both customers and all levels of staff
* Problem solving skills and analytical thinking
* Excellent organizational skills
We are looking to interview for this role asap as my client enters an exciting time of winning new business with a need for experienced key-hires to help and support their customers. This is a great opportunity if you are career hungry and want to make a huge impact with your knowledge and expertise within construction projects.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Consultant with Axis Recruitment