12 Mar Product Launch Coordinator
Product Launch Co-ordinator
Monday – Friday
6 month FTC (Potential permanent opportunities)
I’m currently recruiting on behalf of a global operating business based in the heart of Liverpool.
As product Launch Co-ordinator, you’ll be responsible for co-ordinating the timely approval of all new packaging items, re-designs and graphic/copy changes across the business.
You will be supporting the team with any administrative duties and ultimately taking the pressure of them with day to day tasks.
Successful candidates will have strong project management and technical experience OR a art or graphic related degree with admin and communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with packaging development on the implementation of new packaging formats, ensuring structural and graphic elements are in harmony in meeting the required deadlines.
- Initiate and assist with control of the information flow between account managers, retailers, printers, reprographic houses and artwork houses to ensure that all projects are maintained on schedule and to budget. To highlight in advance (to line manager and key stakeholders) any project at risk of delay.
- Ensuring that all new or changed packaging components will be available for the time of the launch or changeover date.
- Responsible for setting up and controlling the digital asset management online artwork approval processes, to be used to control the approval of all artwork assets.
- To interact with all retail customers’ digital asset management systems, ensuring that their systems are used correctly and protocols observed.
- If requested, to perform quarterly packaging audits at nominated internal and third-party warehouses and our major retail customers, identifying issues and working these through to resolution. Issue of regular reports to demonstrate progress.
- To provide project updates and derive actions at appropriate internal and external meetings and communicate updates to the wider business.
- To co-ordinate and if requested attend pre-artwork meetings with retail customers, artwork houses, reprographic houses and printers.
- Responsible for final artwork approval for all new packaging items, undertaking business and customer approval on first print runs in person as required. To check printed packaging quality and instruct remedial action if necessary.
Required skills and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management – planning and delivery of projects
- Experience of using Digital Asset Management – DESIRABLE
- Art related degree – DESIRABLE