01 Mar Proclaim Developer
We are currently seeking an experienced Proclaim Developer to join our clients growing law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. Our client is an international legal firm operating in the UK and Australia.
This role would suit an experienced Proclaim Developer with a proactive attitude. You will possess excellent communication skills, have the ability to work both alone and as part of a busy team. Time management will be key in this busy department to undertake development projects as required by the business needs and to agreed timescales.
• A minimum of 1 year experience in a Proclaim development role
• Creating new case types, database fields and correspondents
• Using maths fields and tests to perform specific functions
• Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents
• Advanced Report creation
• Import/Export routines
• Task server configuration, scheduling and troubleshooting
Our client is offering a salary between £25,000 – £35,000 depending on experience, 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 1 year service, medicash, life insurance after, work place pension scheme.
If you would like any further information then please `APPLY NOW` for immediate consideration.