07 Aug Planning Assistant (Manufacturing)
We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading health and nutritional products manufacture who are experiencing a very exciting period of growth and increase in market share. They are a part of Global Plc who are listed on the London Stock Exchange and who are also a constituent of the FTSE 100!!!!
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, and experienced Planning Assistant to join their extremely busy Planning and Logistics Department.
Does this sound like an organisation and opportunity that you are craving for in your new career move? If YES, below is an overview of YOUR NEW ROLE.
- Conflicting deadlines and priorities are a regular occurrence in the running of this department and so the ideal person will need to be firm when pressing for targets to be met without being confrontational. Due to these pressures the ideal candidate will be self-assured with a positive outlook and able to cooperate with others.
- Working within this busy department at the heart of production you will be assisting the Production Planner with the administrative side of Production Planning.
- You will need to regularly liaise with various other departments in order to meet the needs of the role whilst keeping the Production Planner well informed on relevant details.
- Attending Production Planning meetings and prioritising actions daily.
Personal Attributes and Experience you will possess to be successful in your new role:
- Good numerical and data entry skills.
- Experience working in the Manufacturing industry.
- Good IT skills including a good knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Navision experience is an advantage but not necessary as training will be given.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Good time management and the ability to work to targets.
- Ability to manage personal workloads and prioritise where necessary.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Competitive holiday allowance
If you would like to apply for this role and arrange for an interview, please click on the link and send me your fully updated CV.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Consultant – Axis Recruitment