10 Jul Outbound Customer Advisor
Our client has been deploying residential batteries and solar systems since 2010. We have helped our customers generate over 800,000 kWh (equivalent of £1m saving) of home-grown British sunshine power and installed just over 1,200 battery systems in the UK, making us the UK’s leading smart battery provider.
You will be making a number of calls to customers who have registered and made an enquiry through the website, The aim of the call is to take further details from the customer and ask a number of qualifying questions, Once all details have been gathered the customer is then passed over to the sales team. Please note this is not a sales role, No selling here !
- Make outgoing calls to customers to ask qualifying questions
- Keeping customers updated and warm through the sales process
- Serve as a professional representative when dealing with customer communications: via phone, email, etc.
- Possess strong knowledge of products and services to identify customer needs when qualifying them.
- Document each call as per company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales
- Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all customers.
- Be able to establish positive rapport
Working hours are 9:30am – 18:00 / 11:00pm 19:30pm Mon – Friday + 1 Saturday per month
If you would like any further information then please `APPLY NOW` for immediate consideration