08 Aug Operations Manager (Manufacturing)
Permanent Operations Manager
£35,000 – £40,000 (Depending on Level of experience)
Based in Mold – Will require travel to Saltney
Sector / Industry: Manufacturing / Timber Division
Are you looking for a new role that will place you right at the heart of the Manufacturing process? Are you strategic, operational, quality driven and have a strong understanding of Lean Manufacturing process? Do you want to work for and instantly impact a fast growing business?
If the answer is YES to all of the above, then this is the perfect role for you!!
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 (Depending on level of experience)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am – 5:30pm (Flexibility required for peak seasons may include weekends)
Life Assurance, Pension Scheme, 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays, Gym membership
- Overseeing 3 Busy Production areas
- Being able to control peak seasons to run efficiently.
- Train and evaluate team, organize product training where necessary
- Formulate and regularly review production and pricing policies for merchandise , according to profitability
- Ensure compliance of business controls.
- Always ensure compliance with all Company Health & Safety legislation.
- Monitor all H & S risks and hazards, and be responsible for all safety inspections & check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Prepare H & Safety strategies and develop internal policies
- Lead in house training with manager and employees about health & safety issues and risks. Evaluate team and organize training where necessary.
- Outline safe operational procedures which take into account all relevant hazards
- Carry out and ensure all risk assessments are up to date and signed.
- Action and record all incidents , accidents and near miss reports
- Ensure all staff are aware of procedures & relevant H & S Data
- Design , implement and develop initiatives and systems to ensure best practice
- Regular inspections, to ensure that all employees are wearing correct and full PPE, all stock is being stored correctly and general housekeeping is being adhered to.
- Extensive proven knowledge of ISO 9001
- Experience in using SAP
- 3 Years’ minimum experience within Manufacturing Operations
- Knowledge of Quality management
- Production Scheduling & Material Handling
- Experience in continuous improvement , and developing procedures
- In depth experience in using MRP studies.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Jasmine Williams
At Axis Recruitment, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.