25 Jul Ocean Freight Export Administrator
Freight Export Administrator
Negotiable Salary- depending on experience
Monday to Friday
I’m recruiting an opportunity for a Freight forwarder based in Lancashire. You’ll join a small but very successful team who operate predominately within the USA however, have a large client base in the UK also.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Taking enquires from clients
- Negotiating rates with hauliers, shipping lines, suppliers and agents
- Providing clients with quotations
- Input any Ocean freight shipments on to our freight system and book up with hauliers and shipping lines.
- Customs entries (NES)
- Prepare Bill of lading instructions for the shipping lines
- Sending ISF information to the agents within the deadlines
- Submit VGM information to the shipping line within the required time frame.
- Checking of original/express release bills of lading from shipping lines
- Tracking of shipments to make sure shipments have been collected and shipped as booked.
- Prepare and send out Bills of lading for all ocean export shipments
- Completion of export documentation (EUR1, ATR, CofO, DGN, Certs of shipment)
- Complete and send pre-alert documentation
- Generate sales invoices
- Complete job costings
- General freight forwarding tasks
- Scanning Documentation
- Ocean freight experience
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Professional attitude
- Willingness to learn
If you feel that you have the relevant skills for this role please apply via the link or contact Victoria Riley at Axis Recruitment 0151 209 2050