02 May New Business Product Consultant
Our client leads the world in development and sale of cloud based legal practice management software for small law firms on a Software as a Service (SaaS) model. With more than 300 employees they have offices in the USA, Australia and the UK.
We are currently seeking a Product Consultant to join a highly motivated, high velocity and growing team in based in Manchester. My client will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and motivated Business Team.
The team of New Business Product consultants will generate new business selling SaaS throughout the UK.
- Discussing client requirements and analysing clients reactions to products and pricing
- Cold calling
- Qualifying new leads
- Demonstrating the key benefits to potential clients online and onsite
- Achieving individual and team targets
- Closing new business deals
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Liaising with senior staff to determine sales strategies and targets
The successful candidate needs to be highly self-motivated, competitive and have a confident attitude. Your presentation and communication skills, along with your ability to close a deal will see you win in this role. This role could be suited to an experienced sales professional; or you have the follwing experience
- An experienced solicitor who is genuinely seeking a change of career
- Qualifications in law or a degree in Law is desiarable but not essential
- Experiene using SalesForce will be an advantage
- Experience working within the law sector
Please note for this role you will hold A vaild UK driving lisience as you be be visiting clients
The selected candidate will also bring to the team;
- Outstanding communication skills
- An ability to quickly build strong relationships
- An ability to demonstrate the product
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 17:00
Car Allownce + £7,200
Competitive basic salary
25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Free Gym Membership
Company pension scheme
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.