16 May MRP Chemicals Planner ( SAP & AX Dynamics)
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you want to work for a Global Leading Chemical Manufacturing organisation who truly value their staff and prove this with fantastic company benefits and facilities to work in? If the answer is yes, then please apply for this role… This role and company could be an amazing change for you and your opportunity to progress within your Supply Chain & Manufacturing career.
In Your New Role as Supply Chain Planner, your responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure the MRP system is kept fully updated as an MRP super-user
• Ensure that all production plans are built and available for production as required to meet the production schedule.
• Ensure Master Data is maintained and kept up to date.
• Control re-order points for all MTS products.
• Liaise with Purchasing regarding Raw Materials delivery and requirements
• Liaise with the Business and Sales departments to ensure all requirements are delivered on time in full.
• Monitor Inventory and aged inventory in line with budget guidelines
• Regular communication with third party service provides to ensure OTIF targets are achieved
• Support other Supply Chain functions; Production, Manufacturing, Sales, Customer Coordinators
To be successful in your new role it is essential that you have:
• Business related qualifications or minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
• Experience of manufacturing software packages, i.e. SAP (essential) AX Dynamics (Desirable)
• Experienced in MRP planning including Safety stock and Reorder point planning
• Working Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office or equivalent software package
• Good organizational skills and must be logical, methodical and analytical in their approach to work.
With this fantastic opportunity you will benefit from:
• 29 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
• Working hours will be 8am-4pm
• Private Medical Insurance
• Pension – your new employer will contribute up to 10%
I am looking to interview for this role ASAP as it is an urgent requirement within my client. Please click on the link to submit me your fully updated CV and Cover Letter.
I very much look forward to receiving your details.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis Group