13 Apr Manufacturing Operations Administrator
Manufacturing Administrator (Chemical Manufacturing)
Your new company
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to work at their well established Manufacturing base on the Wirral. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and there is a lot of potential for the right candidate to develop further skills and knowledge and take on extra responsibility.
Your new role
As our clients new Manufacturing Administrator you will be responsible for:
* Processing orders for your clients, managing their needs, expectations and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Using SAGE 50 to input client and order information, dealing with various lead times, complex queries and orders, working closely with internal departments regarding stock levels.
* Ensuring that all purchase orders and invoices are inputted and managed correctly.
* Ensuring that any complaints are dealt with effectively and professionally in a timely manner.
* Credit control
* Assisting with health and safety for the office alongside the Directors and
Experience you will have to be successful in your new role
To succeed in this role you will have previous sales administration experience (within manufacturing) and be able to work on your own initiative in a small team. You will be naturally very organised and methodical and display great customer service skills whilst being proactive and have excellent attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return
Salary £18,000 – £20,000 (DOE). Monday to Friday full time hours, free parking, pension and 28 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays.
This is a truly exciting opportunity if you are looking to work for a company that will support your professional growth and give you autonomousy on your role and how you develop it.
I am looking to interview for this ASAP. To apply, please click on the link and send me your full CV and a Cover Letter.
I very much look forward to receiving your application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis