03 Mar Inside Sales Co-coordinator
Inside Sales Co-ordinator -SAP
6-9 Month Contract
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
I’m currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity based in the Liverpool area. You will be joining a well-established distribution company who are specialists within their sectors along with strategic plans for further expansion.
As an Inside Sales Co-ordinator, you will be the centre of the entire operation, you will be liaising with clients and suppliers ensuring complex orders are processed correctly as well as providing quotations.
This is a key role with Export Services with prime responsibility to effectively managing assigned tasks in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed Solutions customer service level commitments.
Experience with using SAP system would be desirable for this role however, experience processing sales orders through a database in an ESSENTIAL.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Adhering to Overseas customer needs by email, telephone and web.
- Processing and monitoring Export orders from initial enquiry through to delivery.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries from overseas customers and suppliers.
- Make outgoing telesales calls to customers.
- Preparing quotations for customers.
- Make outgoing calls to suppliers and internal centres in the management of outstanding enquiries and orders.
- Sourcing products and services from suppliers via telephone, Web and email.
- Contribute to operational effectiveness and planning through provision of information, feedback and data to branch management in support of customer requirements and KPI’s.
- Operate at all times in a manner that complies with their Customer Health & Safety Policy and report all cases of non-conformance to site management.
- Contribute to branch operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to their customer processes.
- Ensure a high level of customer service, at all times.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment
- Proficient user of windows based programmes.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Good Team Player.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
Please apply via the link if you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this opportunity