25 May IMMEDIATE START – Electrical Assembly Technicians Required
IMMEDIATELY REQUIRED – Electrical Assembly Technicians to start ASAP on the Wirral
Our client is an award winning digital technology manufacturing company working with some of the world’s leading brands, within numerous sectors including retail, fast food restaurants, hospitality and leisure. They design, manufacture, and implement end to end interactive user experiences and customer journeys by developing in store transactional devises and large scale digital customer engagement solutions.
Due to continued international growth we are looking to recruit 6 Assembly Technicians for Production to start IMMEDIATELY. This opportunity provides a high possibility of becoming a permanent part of an AMAZING Team working for a business who are fast becoming the market leader in their products and services.
Your New Job Role as a Key Part of The Production Team
To work effectively as part of the production team to assemble and dispatch high quality products to customers within given timescales and in accordance with established Company guidelines and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out assembly and production duties at a very fast rate which ensures the weekly schedule is completed.
- Carry out assembly and production duties in accordance with Company guidelines, standards and procedures to the required quality.
- Report any low stock issues that become apparent to the Production Manager as n
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organised state.
- Co-operate willingly and support other team members as required in order to maximise productivity and efficiency.
- Comply with all Company HR rules, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all Company health and safety rules and guidelines including the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ensure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
To Be Successful in Your New Role it would be beneficial that you:
Previous experience within a production environment and / or demonstrate an aptitude for mechanical and electrical work
- Competent in the use of basic hand tools
- Possess previous experience and / or demonstrate an interest in learning skills such as making up wiring looms.
- Possesses previous experience and / or demonstrate an aptitude for the preparation and assembly of units
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
The Benefits of your New Role:
- Fantastic transport links to the location
- Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week PLUS Weekends and Overtime AVAILABLE!!
- These roles are due to an exciting period of rapid growth and expansion and have a high probability of becoming permanent within a short period of time.
- Hourly rate is £7.85p/h
I am looking to interview for this ASAP and ask that you please click on the link below to apply, sending me your fully updated CV and a Cover Letter.
I very much look forward to receiving you application.
Principal Manufacturing Consultant – Axis