31 May HR Administrator
I am currently working on behalf of a well-established Manufacturing company based in the Chester area. Due to an influx in business they require a HR Administrator to support the PA with all administrative tasks.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Must have experience in using HR software
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
This candidate must be immediate available.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, flexible