04 Jul Head of Equipment & Engineering
Job Type: Head of Equipment and Engineering
Sector/Industry: FMCG / Food Service
Salary: circa £70k + benefits
Are you looking to be part of a leading restaurant business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
With the head office based in London, This market leading business has restaurants all over the U.K. and across the world.
This global award winning business are on the lookout for a Head of Equipment and Engineering to join the business at a highly exciting time, The company has a huge drive for exceptional innovation and implementation across all of their restaurants.
Your will provide direction and thought leadership to their global portfolio, based out of successful innovation and implementation in a powerhouse market.
· Your role will head up the newly created Equipment and Engineering team, managing the day to day activities of the E&E team.
· You will be responsible for developing a transformational strategy to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
· Responsible for the engineering strategy combining equipment innovation, processes, layout and energy efficiency.
· Managing the engineering supply base including; preventative maintenance, safety assurance, commercial efficiency, vendor relationships and equipment innovation.
· Lead approval of new equipment and optimization of existing to enhance quality.
The successful candidate:
To be considered for this opportunity you will bring excellent project management skills, a proven track capability of high complexity programs and cross functional working, with the ability to influence at a senior level.
You will having experience delivering projects to tight deadlines and be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership behaviours, especially when partnering with internal customers and external stakeholders.
- Engineering degree / qualifications are essential for this opportunity.
- Extensive experience in similar innovation / project management role is essential.
- Experienced working in the food service / restaurant sector at a
- Strong problem solving skills, with a passion for creativity and innovation.
- You will be financially astute, with experience of holding budgetary responsibility and the ability to communicate effectively.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.