26 Jun French Speaking Account Manager
French Speaking Account Manager
Job Type: French Speaking Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 – £21,500
Sector / Industry: Apparel Industry
Job Reference: JW5643
Would you like the opportunity to work within a massively expanding business? Get the chance to travel to France on required occasions? Be in a Sales role which will allow you the chance to gain Marketing skills? Interested in working for one of the Largest Apparel / textile businesses in the hole of Europe? If so and you have a passion for fashion I would be interested in hearing from you! Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an Internal Sales Executive (French Speaking) to join their busy Sales Team on a permanent basis.
This role requires a Driven and Dynamic individual who speaks fluent French who is vibrant and engaging. The Successful Candidate will have Perseverance, Grit and a Lively Personality.
- Basic Salary of £21,500 + Uncapped Bonus on a monthly basis
- Fun and trendy workspace
- Team of upbeat, successful and vibrant Individuals
- To manage a defined territory to ensure the maximisation of sales and brand awareness .
- To follow up leads from customers as received through a variety of business channels .
- Place and maintain promotional materials through our reseller network.
- To undertake business development activities in your territory in order to develop new business and increase the number and quality of resellers.
- To ensure that the database, including reseller details, is accurate and kept up to date.
- To have the ability to meet and exceed set monthly targets.
- To build strong business relationships with new and existing resellers.
- In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
- Attedning Trade Shows in France.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Computer literacy in application of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to pick up CRM systems such as Saleforce.
- Disciplined approach in adhering to internal procedures, systems of administration and data management.
- Experience of building customer relationships and substaining them.
- Experience of carrying out brand promotional activity.
- Persuasive, influential and self confident individual with strong interpersonal awareness and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work under pressure and demonstrate good time management and organisational skills.
- Teamwork – a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
- Customer focused/drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction.
This role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, who is looking for a long term career with opportunities to progress and travel within a market leading business.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.