05 Jul Exports – International Executive
21,000- 24,000 (depending on Experience)
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
I’m recruiting a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful supplier and Distributor based in South Liverpool, a company who also offer bespoke products in to the Healthcare sector.
As International executive, you’ll provide support to the business the purchasing and importation of products for the UK market and overseas subsidiaries.
You will play a key role in major contracts by sharing experience, ensuring actions are completed within specified time frame and all requirements are met to avoid penalties. Ensure accurate stock levels and sales ordered fulfilled in line with SLA. Communicate with other departments to manage customer expectations, advising of stock unavailability, and expected delivery dates and lead times.
- Assist the International Team’s activities by ensuring compliance with all relevant, current HM Revenue & Customs Import/Export regulations and that the whole team are updated.
- Document any changes in the Import or Export processes and procedures.
- Process international purchase orders, international sales orders and imports in accordance with operating procedures and resolve any purchasing or sales issues efficiently.
- Produce quotations / pro forma invoices with a high level of accuracy
- Organise and confirm transport for exports & imports to ensure collection or delivery of shipments to tight deadlines.
- Prepare, control, and distribute all required export & import documents to counterparts (carrier, consignee, supplier etc.) complying with regulations and internal procedures.
- Process monthly intrastat reports for purchasing and European sales to HM Revenue & Customs on time.
- Ensure accuracy of all documentation for import, this will include letters of credit, certificate of origin, bills of lading, air way bills and other transit documents.
- Determine & update reorder points on products on SAP to maintain accurate stock levels and sales orders fulfilled in line with SLA.
- To update delivery dates in the purchase orders to ensure that delivery information is kept up to date.
- Update product codes or create new codes when necessary to do so.
- Complete all account management duties relating to international supplier information.
- Liaise as necessary with all departments to improve processes and the customer experience.
- Maintain responsibility for supplier enquiries and ensure resolution and communication.
- Communicate with product team, customer service team leader and relevant warehouse teams in regard to any stock replenishment issues.
- Manage and maintain purchasing information in SAP.
- Minimum of 2 years purchasing and/or export experience.
- Experience in HM Customs Import & Export Regulations
- Shipping of products to the UK, USA, EMEA and Asia.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner essential.
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Professional qualification relating to International trade and/or purchasing management (Desirable)
- A proficiency in another language is also desirable.
- SAP experience desirable.
If you feel that you have the relevant skill required for this role, please apply via the link