25 Jul Export Operations Clerk
Export Operations Clerk
Salary negotiable depending experience
I’m currently recruiting for an Export Operations Clerk to join a busy office based in Liverpool. You’ll join a successful Freight Forwarder who really pride themselves on creating a very happy working environment for their staff.
The successful candidate will be expected to handle a select number of customers, looking after all aspects of the job from start to finish from their main trade lanes which are Far East, Middle East and the USA.
Freight forwarding experience is an essential requirement for this role and you’ll work across Air, Ocean and Road.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete custom clearances
- Produce Bills of lading
- Add booking on to Freight system
- Liaise with clientele across the globe
- Strong and professional customer service
- Liasie with shipping lines
- Update and communicate with clientele in regards to shipments
- Ensure correct documentation is complete in line with HMRC
- General admin duties and email correspondence
- Freight forwarding experience
- Computer literate
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
If you have experience within a Freight forwarding role and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please apply via the link or contact Victoria at Axis Recruitment 0151 209 2050