03 Jul Export Customer Service Clerk
Export Customer Service Clerk
I’m currently recruiting for a growing company based in Manchester who are in preparation for growth and expansion over the next 12-18 months. A leading Freight forwarder who primarily deals with manufacturing businesses directly and have a large presence within the Chemicals industry.
As Export Customer Service Clerk, you’ll see the entire process from start to finish and ensure the business is represented in the most professional manner at all times.
The successful candidate will have customer service experience within Imports/Exports however, Exports would be more desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce rates and process bookings on to computer system
- Arrange transport
- Utilise CHIEF system for custom clearance.
- Take ownership of your allocation client base
- Customer entries and invoices
- Liaise with Shipping lines
- Produce bills of laiding and any other documentation required
- Deal with any client queries
- Ensure deadlines are achieved within companies SLA’s
- Strong customer service experience
- Knowledge within Imports/ Exports
- Competent across all Microsoft Packages
- Attention to detail
If you feel that you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to be considered, please apply via the link.