17 May Events Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant (Permanent)
Job Type: Events Sales Consultant
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 (Negotiable down to experience) + Uncapped Commission
Sector / Industry: Events and Media
Job Reference: JW2401M
Would you like the opportunity to earn Uncapped Monthly Commission within a Competitive, Fun and Supportive Sales Environment? If so, would you be interested in working for a well-established Events and Exclusive deals company. Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join their Telephone Sales Team on a permanent basis.
The Sales Consultant will be responsible for lead-generation and business development through promotion of the company’s range of Events and online promotions/products. They will be required to build positive relationships with new potential client companies and generate new business.
This role requires a determined and dynamic individual who is well-spoken, vibrant and engaging. As this will primarily be a Telephone Role, the successful candidate should have Effective Speaking and Conversational Skills. The Ideal Candidate will have previous experience working in B2B Sales.
- Basic Salary of £25,000 + Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE £45k -£55k)
- Private Medical Care
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Extra half days holiday for your birthday
- Duvet Days and summer school (their equivalent of flexi time)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Learning Grants
- Great workspace incentives & recreational team events
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Career progression and self-development plans
- Early finish Fridays
- Personally generate leads and investigate new business opportunities
- Develop new professional relationships by offering the company’s range of financial products
- Achieve pre-set productivity KPIs
- Manage the full sales cycle, from initial contact through to account management
- Create and be accountable for client quotes and proposals
- Positively influence customer decision making through fact finding against their needs
- Manage a pipeline of accounts and guide customers through the sales cycle
- Ensure all post-sales activity runs smoothly
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 1-2 Years of B2B Experience desirable in the Events / Media Sector
- Demonstrable Track Record of achieving KPIs and Targets
- Previous Experience of Selling Products over the phone to businesses
- Proven ability to Build good Professional Rapport
- Experience working in a call centre or busy office environment
- A consultative sales approach
- Capable of fact-finding and the selling relevant benefits
This role is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual, who is looking to earn uncapped commission within a forward-thinking business.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.