06 Jul Department Logistics Administrator
Department Logistics Administrator
£18,000 – £20,000
I’m currently recruiting a great opportunity to join an extremely well established logistics provider based in Runcorn. This a great opportunity due to the continuous growth of the business resulting in a newly appointed role.
You’ll offer full support to an extremely busy department with general administration and liaising with clients and suppliers. The successful candidate will effectively deliver administrative support to the department ensuring customer requirements are managed efficiently and seamless delivery of services to customers from across the business.
The role requires an immediate start for the successful candidate however, a notice period will be considered for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Answer phone calls and enter delivery tickets
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Entering delivery tickets
- Filing POD’s / Delivery tickets
- Scanning / Sending POD’s to clients
- Building load lists and liaising with ports
- Sending booking information to hauliers
- Liaise with Assistant manager and manager with any issues to resolve in a timely manner
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Deliver continuous improvement of services
- Manage day to day activities including customer service and quality standards
- Ensure quality standards, financial targets and environmental objectives are met
- Plan, deliver and record all work undertaken using systems as directed
- Develop and maintain good working relationships
- Motivate, encourage teamwork to ensure quality standards and productivity targets are met
- Communicate effectively and promptly with colleagues, customers and suppliers
Successful candidates will ideally have experience within a logistics or haulage environment however, a strong administrator with systems experience and efficient on systems and Microsoft packages will also be considered.
Please apply via the link if you are interested in this role.